Happy Friday! I’m changing things up a bit this Friday by sharing with you some gift ideas for runners instead of my usual recap. Though, I do want to brag a minute about Jingle Bell Run, which I ran on Saturday. I told you last week I was hoping to PR, though wasn’t too sure I’d get one. Well, I did it! I finished the 5K in 26:07! Shaving an entire minute off my previous PR and coming in 4th place in my age group. It’s only the second 5K I’ve run this year, as I’ve been doing a lot of longer distance races. It made me remember how fun it was to do the shorter distance! OK, back to the gift ideas for runners!!!
- Balega Hidden Comfort socks – OMG I love these socks! Like LOVE these socks!! I have a few pairs in fun colors and they are the softest, most comfortable socks. There’s just enough cushion on the under side of the sock, but they’re not bulky. They’re moisture wicking and they don’t get lost in my shoes!
- Road ID – I’m still loving my Road ID! I never take it off, so I’m always prepared. I have the Wrist ID Slim, as do the kids. Hubby has the Shoe ID. And now if you have a Fitbit you can get a Road ID to fit it! With the wrist ID you can change up the color of your band or add badges to personalize it!
- Sparkly Soul headbands – These are my favorite headbands. They’re the only ones that don’t slide off my head. They’re stretchy all the way around, so they are snug, but they don’t squeeze my head. And they’re sparkly!!!!
- Nathan Quick Draw handheld water bottle – I picked up one of these during my half marathon training. It was very handy on those long runs during the summer months. And it was invaluable during the Rock’n’Roll half marathon where the temperatures were crazy high and the water stations were having a hard time keeping up with the demand.
- Tune Belt arm band – If you carry your phone while you run (and you should!) you need a comfortable way to wear it. I was so happy with my Tune Belt arm band that when I got a new phone that didn’t fit in my old arm band I bought the same one, just in a different size.
- SLS3 compression sleeves – I’ve already talked about the benefits of compression for runners. I’m still liking my SLS3 compression socks. I’d like to give the sleeves a try, mainly so I can wear my Balega socks with them. ;
And lucky for you I have another chance for you to win a pair of SLS3 compression sleeves or socks! Use the rafflecopter below to enter! But don’t worry, if you don’t win you can get 45% off with the code BLOG45.
a Rafflecopter giveaway