Mini chocolate chips cookies are a crowd pleaser! These are perfect for taking to a backyard BBQ or picnic. We took these to a Girl Scouts picnic and they disappeared fast! I mean who doesn’t love cookies! And isn’t everything cuter when it’s small?
These aren’t big cookies on a big plate. They’re small cookies on a small plate. Soft, delicious, chocolately cookies!
Using mini chocolate chips adds to the mini fun of these cookies! Make a big batch of these for your next party and watch them disappear!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl combine sugars, butter and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line your baking sheets with a Silpat or parchment paper. Drop spoonfuls (tablespoon for medium size cookies, teaspoon for tiny cookies) of the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.