The weather is warming up, which means Saturday night game night on the porch season is here. And when hubby and I are out on the porch immersed in an intense game of Battleship we need snacks! My favorite summer snack is Restaurant Style Salsa. I’m not a fan of chunks of tomatoes, so Restaurant Style Salsa is my jam. Or my salsa.
Seriously I can eat this stuff by the chipful! And I do! And thanks to the cilantro content I get to! (Hubby isn’t a cilantro fan.) And the garlic. Yum! Oh, and lime juice! Three of my favorite ingredients. You can’t go wrong.
I’m kind of regretting not buying all the ingredients for this salsa when I went to the grocery store yesterday! It’s definitely going on next week’s list!
- 1 large can or 2 small cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime
- Chop onion and garlic in food processor.
- Add cilantro and process.
- Drain tomatoes and Rotel, add to bowl and process.
- Transfer to bowl and squeeze juice of lime into, stir to combine. Refrigerate.
- **These amounts are based on my taste preferences. I don't like a lot of onion taste, but I love cilantro and lime. Adjust these ingredients to your desired taste!