I’m declaring this week cookie week! And to start it off I have some White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookie Bars for you! You are definitely going to want to make these, so run, don’t walk to your local Target and pick up a few bags of these White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms before they sell out. Unless your local Target is my local Target, then save the last few bags for me. Rumor has it they are a Target exclusive. Of course they’re with the Christmas candy.
Since the M&Ms are white chocolate based I thought they needed a chocolate cookie to go with them. And I was right! These cake like cookie bars are perfect for your cookie exchange or holiday party. The subtle chocolate cookie, the sweet peppermint crunch, yum!
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Combine butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture, then stir in M&Ms. Dough will be stiff.
- Spread into a greased or parchment lined 15x10x1-inch cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.
How do you like your cookies? Crunchy or soft?
Linking up: TidyMom